States visited: 49!


visited 49 states (98%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
Miles driven so far -
LOOP 1 (Aug 2009 - Aug 2010): 29,000
LOOP 2 (May - August 2012): 10,800

Highest altitude with camper: 11,158ft (I-70, CO)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Jetty Park

We had a relatively quiet couple of days at the campground, it was nice to relax and just have time to do very little for a while...and play 'catch up'!

We broke out the wii fit plus and had a blast playing some of the games. I continue to beat Dave at bowling but he wins at pretty much everything else, although I was an expert ski jumper - who knew?! Their multi-player option lead to lots of family fun and laughs.

The end of the day always finds the kids collapsed on the sofa reading books and lolling around.




The highlight for the kids was definitely the playground - notice a theme here?! Playgrounds are the 'in' thing! Without doubt, their favorite activity was playing tag with Mummy (or Daddy, but he was working so I had to suffice.). I'm pretty sure that the main reason for this is because I am a far less fitter and slower version of them so spend the majority of time as the tagger. This playground has many opportunities to 'disappear' quickly, making it tough to be tagged - perfect for them, exhausting for me - but lots of fun regardless.





No comments: