States visited: 49!


visited 49 states (98%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
Miles driven so far -
LOOP 1 (Aug 2009 - Aug 2010): 29,000
LOOP 2 (May - August 2012): 10,800

Highest altitude with camper: 11,158ft (I-70, CO)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cute!

Nate and Becca play together a LOT! He is her little shadow and she loves it - whatever she does, he does - sometimes good, sometimes not....

Nate is also hugely independent, comes with the 4th child territory I suppose. He wanders off, finds friends, chats away to himself and others, wears unusual outfits (his crocs AND Jake's!), loves wildlife and is afraid of very little.




I really need to upload all our pics for this trip onto a website, in the past we've always used winkflash, however I really don't like the way their picture books are put together, Shutterfly seems to have an easier process and I'd prefer to only upload them all to one site (and need to make picture books as we go along), so need to get organized with that and figure out how to share a link on here - I will, time is a factor!

No comments: